I started out in search of ordinary things...

I started out in search of ordinary things...

sábado, 20 de junio de 2015

Mayo

1 de mayo
The Nourallah Brothers. The lost resort.
2 de mayo
Mogwai. I'm Jim Morrison, I'm dead.
3 de mayo
Cali. C'est quand le bonheur?
4 de mayo
Bill Fay. Bring it on Lord.
5 de mayo
Tindersticks. Waiting for the moon.
6 de mayo
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds. The sorrowful wife.
7 de mayo
Ryan Adams. Call me on your way back home.

8 de mayo
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan. Revolver.
9 de mayo
Lou Reed. Call on me.
10 de mayo
Luluc. Gold on the leaves.
11 de mayo
Kurt Vile. Runner ups.
12 de mayo
My Morning Jacket. I think I'm going to hell.
13 de mayo
Jacques Brel. La chanson des vieux amants.
14 de mayo
Mercury Rev. Holes.
15 de mayo
Elliott Smith. Thirteen.
16 de mayo
Andrew Bird. How you gonna keep 'em down on the farm.
17 de mayo
Vainica Doble. El paisaje.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario